Full Stack Developer
At ubiworx™, we are expanding our team dedicated to the development and operations of our IoT gateways and cloud services. We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our development team. This team uses agile development processes and leading edge technologies to deliver IoT edge applications with internal microservices, authentication, authorization, IoT data processing and streaming, that are critical to the data collection and IoT device management for many of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure applications.
- Develop microservices and related APIs
- Write and maintain customer facing SDK’s
- Maintain and develop customer facing web applications
- Help scale our cloud infrastructure
Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience working with microservices
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS prefered)
- Experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Oracle/MySQL/Aurora/Cassandra
ubiworx™ is a leader in the IoT space with software technology running on embedded systems to create IoT Gateways that bridge sensors and actuators to data storage and reporting systems in the cloud to form complete end-to-end IoT enabled solutions. We are based in the Nexus Innovation Centre on the University of Limerick campus, driving innovation in the renewable energy and smart home automation sectors. ubiworx™ is part of Lightsource BP, a global leader in large-scale solar projects and smart energy solutions.